Home >> Generated from JAN's SOAR Information System on 1/17/2018 2:47:51 PM.
Connecticut Client Assistance Program/Protection and Advocacy
The mission of the Office of Protection and Advocacy for Persons with Disabilities is to advance the cause of equal rights for persons with disabilities and their families by:
- increasing the ability of individuals, groups and systems to safeguard rights;
- exposing instances and patterns of discrimination and abuse;
- seeking individual and systemic remediation when rights are violated;
- increasing public awareness of unjust situations and of means to address them; and
- empowering people with disabilities and their families to advocate effectively.
Office of Protection and Advocacy for Persons with Disabilities
60B Weston Street
Hartford, CT 06120-1551
Toll Free: (800)842-7303