SOAR - Housing and Urban Development
Home >> Generated from JAN's SOAR Information System on 12/15/2018 6:09:59 PM.

Housing and Urban Development

HUD's Property Improvement Loan Insurance: The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) makes it easier for consumers to obtain affordable home improvement loans by insuring loans made by private lenders to improve properties that meet certain requirements. HUD's Rehabilitation Mortgage Insurance: Section 203(k) insurance enables homebuyers and homeowners to finance both the purchase (or refinancing) of a house and the cost of its rehabilitation through a single mortgage - or to finance the rehabilitation of their existing home.

US Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W.
Washington, DC
Local: (202) 708-1112
TTY: (202) 708-1455