742. Veterans: Employment and Training
743. Veterans: Minority-Specific Resources
744. Veterans: Resources by Branch/Specialization
745. Veterans: Resources by Disability
746. Veterans: Resources by State/Territory
747. Vibrating Watches/Alarms
Watches that have programmable vibration function to help low-hearing individuals be aware of time and their schedules.
748. Video Conferencing Equipment
Programs and devices that enable group communication across a closed and easily moderated channel.
749. Video Microscopes
Microscopes capable of transmitting images viewed as video on a monitor.
750. Video Phone Equipment
A videophone can be used as a communication solution for individuals who use sign language. Using a videophone and a video relay interpreter, sign language can be used to communicate over the telephone. For more information, go to the following sites.