Home >> Generated from JAN's SOAR Information System on 12/11/2018 6:01:50 AM.
Training modifications can include:
- receiving materials in alternate formats, such as Braille, large print, audio, and text;
- receiving materials in advance of training
- using assistive technologies, such as CART, interpreter, and recording devices;
- having trainings broken into smaller increments;
- allowing additional time for training;
- receiving one-on-one tutoring;
- seating away from distractions; and
- logging in remotely.