Free Features Include:
• The ability to create speaking, linking pages that never expire in the app
• Camera image acquisition directly in the cells
• In-app page creation and editing - absolutely free!
• Word prediction with a 150k word library
• Optional word learning and tracking of frequency of word use
• Text to Speech and recorded audio
• Voice / pitch changes
• One and two switch scanning
• Sequential and row/column scanning
• Auditory scanning
• Bluetooth and direct touch scanning
• Supports RJ Cooper, AbleNet blue2, and APPlicator switches
• 36 editable demo pages
• 1x-3x Cell magnification slider for low vision
• Data tracking - 30 days of activity are logged in LAM format
• Data logs may be copied to Notes app for printing, emailing, and PeRT analysis
• International language support, including right to left text entry
Publish your Alexicom augmentative communication pages to your iPad, iPod, or iPhone and take them anywhere. Communication pages with text, images, and AT&T Natural Voices speech output can be downloaded directly from the Alexicom server or imported from your PC or Mac using iTunes. Once the pages are on your device, a data connection is no longer required. (Full access to the Alexicom server requires an active Alexicom account, however this app includes 36 demo pages, which are accessible and editable immediately.)
Alexicom AAC for iPhone/iPad lets you use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch as an augmentative communication device. We offer over 2,500 pre-made pages and over 25,000 real photo and SymbolStix images in our public libraries, which include these pre-made page sets: ChildPre (A,B,C), Child1 (A and B), Child2, Child Intermediate, PicSpeechmaker, Speechmaker, Adult1, Adult2, Healthcare, StoryMaker, Core 280, Child Home, Teen Home, and Spanish Child1. You can easily import these pages into your own online library, customize them, and/or create your own pages. AT&T Natural Voices and eSpeak TTS offer text-to-speech output in 68 voices and 30 languages.
Alexicom is not device dependent. Your pages can be accessed from any Mac, Linux, PC, iOS device, or other device with a standard web browser or app market. Pages can be shared between SLPs and parents and edited without taking the device away from the user. Publish your pages to multiple devices. Easily print your pages and even use them on an interactive white board.
More information: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alexicom-aac/id395122088?mt=8