LINE2design 2-Wheel Deluxe Evacuation Folding Stair Chair
The LINE2design EMS Deluxe Heavy Duty Emergency Evacuation 2-Wheel Stair Chair has an extra sturdy 2” tubular frame in bright yellow for easy visibility. The Stair Chair comes with a heavy duty black all-impervious vinyl seat and backrest that is durable and easy to clean. A heavy duty, 2” cross body, quick release restraint straps provide extra safety to the patient during transport or while moving up or down stairs. Safety straps should be used at all times while a patient is in the chair.
This Stair Chair features two 4.5” rear wheels that make easier transportation on most surfaces. Front and back handles provide easier handling, the back 2 handles are used to support the chair while moving the patient, the back handles are non-locking and used for upward lift. The front two handles on the evacuation stair chair, telescope out to 14 ¼”, and lock into place to provide the best possible leverage when lifting the patient. It is recommended to always use the Heavy Duty 2-Wheel Evacuation Stair Chair with two people for added safety.
- Easy set-up. Molded hand grips. Folds compactly for efficient storage.
- Bright yellow frame for high visibility. Head-end and foot-end lift handles.
- Rear wheel brakes (both wheels). Black all-impervious vinyl seat/ back rest.
- Heavy Duty 2” tubular frame construction. Padded and contoured rear bar for operator control.
- 2” Heavy Duty cross-body safety restraint. 2” Lower leg safety strap. 4 ½ “ Rear wheels for smoother transportation.
More information: https://www.line2ems.com/products/line2design-ems-stair-chair-medical-emergency-patient-transfer-2-wheel-deluxe-evacuation-chair-ambulance-transport-folding-stair-chair-lift-yellow-load-capacity-400-lbs?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=G