weZoom - Magnifier and Low Vision Aid
weZoom as a low vision aid extends the functionality of basic magnifier apps by adding color filer modes, photo sharing, intuitive gesture control and one-hand operation.
The main goal of this app is to support people with low vision by providing an easy to use digital magnifier.
The main features are:
• Color filter modes for high contrast (black-white, black-yellow, blue-white, blue-yellow)
• Adjustable threshold for the color filter modes
• Smooth magnification up to 8x (extendable)
• Exposure compensation
• Switch between manual focus and auto-focus
• Freeze of the live video preview (you can still change the magnification level in this state)
• Photo sharing (e.g. with massenger apps)
• Volume key actions can be enabled
Context: Digital Magnifier, Magnifying Glass, Accessibility, Low Vision Aid, Visual Impairement, Low Vision, Lens, Magnification, Zoom, Macular Degeneration, Morbus Stargardt, Disability, Glaucoma, Special Needs, Eyesight, Sight, Free, Ad-Free
More information: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.stoehr.loviapps.wezoom