The v3 standing desk offers the quality craftsmanship and the robust features that have given GeekDesk® a trusted and leading reputation in the adjustable height desk market. The GeekDesk® v3 combines a solid steel frame specially reinforced for stability at any height, three-section legs for a broad maximum range of extension, easy to use elevation controls, and 275 lbs. of lifting capacity powered by very quiet, internally-housed dual-electronic motors. For those not needing the programmable presets and extra lifting capacity of the Max, the v3 is a great value with a clean design that's become a hallmark of GeekDesk® and it is whisper-quiet at under 49dBA during operation.
- Frame Dimensions:
- The v3 large frame is 55.1" / 140cm wide (at the crossbar)
- The v3 small frame is 39.4" / 100cm wide. (at the crossbar)
- The v3 large/small frame arms are 22" / 55.88cm deep.
- Large Tops Dimensions:
- The large top is 78.75" / 200cm x 80cm wide x 31.5" deep.
- The medium top is 63" / 160cm x 80cm wide x 31.5" deep.
- Small Top Dimensions:
- The small top is 47.25" / 120cm x 80cm wide x 31.5" deep.
More information: https://www.geekdesk.com/sit-to-stand-adjustable-height-desk-v3