This tough table lifts up to 350 lbs and measures 90” wide so it can support all of your monitors and equipment. Plus, it gives you plenty of room to spread out or work with others. Quiet, smooth-action legs move up and down (30” to 49.5”) with the push of a button. Steve’s Bench is ideal for use as a teaching station or utility bench.
- Very large electric lift table measures 90in wide, 31in deep.
- Electric legs adjust the table 30in to 49.5in high with the push of a button.
- Table lift capacity is 350 lbs of distributed weight.
- Comes with 12-outlet power strip to power all your equipment. Outlets are spaced wide to accommodate power adapters on the plug. Plug your equipment into the table so the cords don’t have to stretch to reach the wall outlet when the table adjusts.
- Large cable trough holds and organizes all your cords and power adapters so they’re protected and out of the way.
- Shelves are made of 1.25in thick medium-density fiber board with durable thermoplastic laminate.
- Steel components have a baked-on powder coat finish for durability.
- Listed to UL 962.
- Available in Grey Metallic (GM) metal with choice of Dark Grey (DG) or Wenge (WE) shelf laminate.
- Comes with 1 three-part worksurface assembly, 1 cable trough, 12-outlet power strip, 1 horizontal cross pan, 2 leg assemblies, 1 electric key pad for shelf height adjustment, 2 feet, and 1 power cord.
More information: http://www.anthro.com/radiology/imaging-desks/steves-station/steves-bench/steves-bench#.WjQbuVWnFhF