Home >> Generated from JAN's SOAR Information System on 10/23/2018 10:52:30 PM.
A variety of impairments may affect an employee’s ability to concentrate. Decreased concentration can be caused by auditory distractions (that can be heard) and/or visual distractions (that can be seen).
- Applications (apps)
- Behavior Modification Techniques
- Cubicle Doors, Shields, and Shades
- Electronic Organizers
- Environmental Sound Machines / Tinnitus Maskers / White Noise Machines
- Flexible Schedule
- Job Coaches
- Modified Break Schedule
- Noise Canceling Headsets
- Sound Absorption and Sound Proof Panels
- Telework, Work from Home, Working Remotely
- Timers and Watches
- Worksite Redesign / Modified Workspace
- Written Instructions